1. Cancellation of the full booking within 6 days of the commencement of the booking will result in the full boarding fees being due for payment.
2. Cancellation of the full booking within 7 to 14 days of the commencement of the booking will result in 50% of the full boarding fees being due for payment.
3. In the event of owners returning before the end of the boarding period booked, the full period booked will be charged. There are no discounts for early collections.
4. Full boarding fees are payable on collection of your cat(s).
5. Payment is by cash or cheque only. We do not accept debit or credit cards.
6. Boarding fees are charged per day, including the day of arrival and departure.
7. Daily boarding fees, where multiple cats share one chalet, are as follows: 1 cat - £11.00; 2 cats - £16.50; 3 cats - £22.00; 4 cats - £25.00; PLEASE NOTE: Prices are reviewed on 1 January each year. Check the website for any changes.
Prices include veterinary insurance cover to the value of £1500.00 per cat
8. Only cats from the same family may share a chalet.
9. Any additional costs incurred by us, such as flea treatments, etc., are payable upon collection of your cat(s).
10. Cats will only be accepted during our opening hours
11. Owners must produce an up to date vaccination certificate on arrival.
12. No cat suffering from, or suspected to be suffering from, any infectious or contagious disease can be accepted. The proprietor reserves the right to refuse admission to any cat showing signs of ill health pending advice from a Veterinary Surgeon. Owners will appreciate that this is essential in order to safeguard the health of all cats boarded.
13. Cats may only be collected during our opening hours
14. Full boarding fees are payable on collection of your cat(s).
15. Your cat's inoculations for Feline Infectious Enteritis and upper respiratory infections (Cat Flu) must be up to date.
16. Your cat's up to date vaccination certificate will need to be presented prior to boarding. Please remember your cat cannot be boarded without it, so ensure your vaccinations are boosted annually. This is in the interest of your cat's health and those who are staying in the cattery at the same time.
17. Where a full course of vaccinations is required, these must be completed at least 7 days before boarding.
18. The annual booster vaccination should be carried out at least seven days before boarding.
19. No cat suffering from, or suspected to be suffering from, any infectious or contagious disease can be accepted. The proprietor reserves the right to refuse admission to any cat showing signs of ill health pending advice from a Veterinary Surgeon. Owners will appreciate that this is essential in order to safeguard the health of all cats boarded.
20. Cats over the age of 6 months which have not been neutered will not be accepted for boarding.
FLEAS & WORMS
We take a great deal of care to ensure that our facility remains a safe haven from fleas and worms so your cat doesn't contract them here.
21. An effective flea management programme requires treatment by a vet-recommended formula every 4-5 weeks. If your cat is not on a regular flea treatment programme, please apply a flea treatment such as Frontline just before your cat comes to holiday with us.
22. If your cat has not been wormed within the last three months prior to staying with us, please administer an appropriate worming treatment before boarding commences.
23. If we find that a cat boarding with us has arrived with fleas and/or worms, we will administer an appropriate treatment, the cost of which will be added to your final invoice.
We are happy to accommodate cats on medication. We can administer medication either orally or in food and we are experienced in caring for diabetic cats including those requiring insulin injections.
24. Veterinary attendance is assured and any treatment considered advisable will be carried out at the owner's expense.
25. Whilst every care and precaution is taken during boarding responsibility can only be accepted at the owner's risk.